03 Mar CLS Needs Reservation and Call Center Specialists!
One of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky
When Creative Lodging Solutions is hiring — one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for seven years (and counting!) — job seekers tend to pay attention. That’s because our culture here promotes employee success, career growth, and a fun work environment. We’re hiring multiple people in Operations right now, so don’t miss your chance to work for an engaging company in Lexington, KY!
We’re seeking several Call Center Specialists, Reservation Specialists, and a Call Center Supervisor to come work with us in our lively office in Beaumont Center. We want ambitious people who love communicating with clients–people who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle a high call volume while attending to details.
Take a look at the details below: Apply for whichever looks like the best fit, or refer your job-seeking friends! We can’t wait to meet our applicants.
CALL CENTER SPECIALIST SUPERVISOR
The Call Center Specialist Supervisor will lead and manage the daily activities of a Call Center Specialist Team.
- Coordinates the work activity of the Call Center Specialists to ensure superior customer service.
- Conducts regular meetings and coaching and feedback sessions with direct reports.
- Promotes accuracy and quality in service via spot checking requests in relation to client guidelines.
- Conducts quality call monitoring as needed.
- Assists in producing and analyzing relevant statistics, including identifying trends and insights.
- Ensures staff achieves targeted metrics via coaching, developing and disciplining.
- Collaborates with Director to ensure all staff are appropriately trained.
- Participates in and/or coordinates projects, workgroups, and events within the team and across CLS.
- Assists with the overflow of work as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring workflow on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or three-five years of related supervisory experience.
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to teach others, work in a team environment and deliver superior service.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, report, interpret and act on key metrics.
- Proven problem-solving skills, identifying root cause and solutions through a high level of critical thinking.
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrates a positive “can-do” attitude, self-motivated and committed to high workplace standards.
- Proven effective and professional oral and written communication skills with various levels of audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Prior experience as a subject matter expert for policies and procedures highly desired.
- Takes initiative, demonstrates personal responsibility and ownership and exemplifies what it means to provide the highest level of customer service.
The Reservation Specialist manages his/her time in order to promptly provide reservations that adhere to a client’s travel policy on requests that generally contain 1-10 room-nights. The Specialist follows up with clients on a frequent basis for outstanding requests. The Specialist processes messages from clients and other CLS employees efficiently and accurately.
- Manage the completion of reservation requests that are generally 1-10 room-nights to fulfill customer needs.
- Reserve rooms that are consistent with the client guidelines.
- Respond to and complete requests for clients before established due times.
- Utilize decision-making skills to find hotel options which meet business financial goals.
- Enter requests and reservations accurately into the system.
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and regional markets associated with clients.
- Meet all client deadlines.
- Respond to client by communicating quickly and accurately.
- Call and follow up with clients on outstanding requests prior to arrival in order to complete requests.
- Resolve all client and hotel issues regarding extensions, early departures or other changes.
- Collaborate and communicate with Account Management teams and Hotel Network Management.
- Identify opportunities to provide clients with “in-network” hotel options.
- Consistently provide an unexpected level of service for our clients and guests.
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLS Clients and Departments.
- Attend all scheduled training, meetings, or other events as assigned by supervisor.
- Request night may flex up or down depending on business needs.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and deliver superior service with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and navigating the internet.
- Excellent personal interaction, communication, and phone skills.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, ownership, and commitment.
CALL CENTER SPECIALIST
- Answer inbound calls
- Qualify every inbound call and route it to the proper department or resolve the issue
- Efficiently and accurately enter or locate client information using the reservation system
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLS clients and departments
- Utilize proper grammar and appropriate speech to notate client needs and issues
- Enhance the reputation of CLS by providing an unexpected level of service to all clients
- Manage inbound and outbound call time in order to maximize one’s availability to take a call
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industries preferred
- Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all CLS procedures and processes, including call volumes and schedules
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure CLS is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
Join Our Team!