12 May We’re Seeking a Qualified Operations Manager To Join Our Team at CLS!
Do you dream of working with an incredible team dedicated to the best in customer service? If you have leadership experience that you’ve been hoping to put to good use, especially within a business or operations role, we’d love to meet with you and see if your qualifications are a good match.
The chosen candidate will work in our corporate headquarters in Beaumont Center in Lexington, KY. It is a full-time, professional position with comprehensive benefits, including one week of paid time off to dedicate to the charity or community service project of your choice.
Position Reports to: VP of Operations
Position Type: Salaried Exempt
The Operations Manager oversees the Reservation and Project Specialist department, providing expertise and coaching to both the Supervisors and RS & PS staff. They must ensure that our expected service exceeds each client’s expectations.
- Coach and train Reservation Supervisors
- Provide day-to-day assistance answering questions, analyzing issues and solutions and staff development
- Create weekly huddle/meeting agendas to ensure consistent communication throughout the department
- Facilitate the rollout of new processes and changes to RS supervisors and staff
- Compile, analyze and identify trends regarding reservation data
- Analyze reservation activities so that staffing levels are set to meet client demands
- Identify quality deficiencies impacting clients and create action plans to correct
- Participate in Parent Company Note meetings daily
- Create coaching tools for supervisor
- Establish deadlines to correct issues
- Communicate laterally and upwardly regarding issues, actions and results
- Collaborate with VP of Operations regarding department performance and processes to achieve optimal results
- Conduct monthly one-on-one meetings with Reservation Specialist Supervisors
- Build relationships with supervisors and staff in an effort to enhance performance and employee engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 years of prior supervisor experience
- Demonstrated ability to teach others, work in a team environment and deliver superior service
- Demonstrated ability to develop, report, interpret and act on key metrics
- Proven problem solving skills, identifying root cause and solutions through a high level of critical thinking
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrates a positive, “can-do” attitude, self-motivated and committed to high workplace standards
- Proven effective and professional oral, written and presentation communication skills with various audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and conflict management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Takes initiative, demonstrates personal responsibility and ownership and exemplifies excellent customer service
- Must be able to work varied shifts and days in response to client and business needs
- Other duties as assigned
Are we describing you? Apply now!