01 Feb Creative Lodging Solutions Is Now Accepting Applications for Call Center Specialists!
Was a new career one of your resolutions this year? You’re in luck! What if I told you can land a great customer service job at Creative Lodging Solutions — one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for seven years (and counting!)? You want to learn more, right?
We’re hiring several Call Center Specialists to come work with us in our lively office in Beaumont Center. We’re looking for ambitious people who love communicating with clients. Here’s the bottom line — We need candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle a high call volume. The pay begins at $11 per hour and offers full benefits and a solid career path to exceptional employees. Keep reading to see if you’re a good fit!
- Answer inbound calls
- Qualify every inbound call and route it to the proper department or resolve the issue
- Efficiently and accurately enter or locate client information using the reservation system
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLS clients and departments
- Utilize proper grammar and appropriate speech to notate client needs and issues
- Enhance the reputation of CLS by providing an unexpected level of service to all clients
- Manage inbound and outbound call time in order to maximize one’s availability to take a call
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industries preferred
- Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook programs
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all CLS procedures and processes, including call volumes and schedules
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure CLS is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
What you’ll get:
- Healthcare coverage – All available positions are full-time, so you’ll get a choice of three comprehensive health care packages.
- Exceptional dental plan – If you visit one of our many dental providers, you’ll be surprised at how inexpensive dental coverage can be.
- 401k match – We know it’s important to save for retirement, and we’re here to help you achieve your goals.
- An extra week off – Have a heartfelt desire to help members of your community? We’ll give you the time off you need to make that dream come true! After 90 days of employment, CLSers get a full 40-hr. workweek to devote to the charity of their choice.
- Sick leave – Reasonable employers understand that it’s safer not to go to work when you’re really sick. That’s why CLS offers paid sick time so you can get better and get back to work when you’re ready.
- We have a gym! – Who honestly wants to run to the gym after work? We have an in-house facility so you don’t have to!
Get a fresh start!